Today’s five things of thanks!
1. Books on CD – We love listening to audio books when we travel, or radio dramas. The Chronicles of Narnia are lovely!
2. Farmers’ market in July – fresh breads, berries, cheeses… Mmmmm!
3. Coupons… when I can get a free sundae then a free loaf of bread each with coupons in the same day I am reminded why I enjoy collecting coupons so much.
4. Generations of family together – parents, siblings and nieces all in one place for a period of time is something I’m very thankful for indeed!
5. Sugar cream pie – I always forget how much I enjoy this particular pie until a fresh one is shared… and it is indeed best fresh. Thanks for having a birthday pie, Matt!