5 Things I’m thankful for today:
1. lists – Though I’m not always a “list person,” groceries each week make me appreciate these, and packing lists for a trip are quite valuable! When I remember to use these, I find that I forget so much less stuff. 😉
2. fresh green beans – especially ones we grow from seed in our own garden!
3. haircuts – a nice little trim can help refresh the frizz that is my hair. Hooray!
4. fresh, warm cookies – especially when baked by a daughter, who has learned to do this by herself!
5. an organized husband – who can pack a vehicle in such a classy fashion that Fed Ex could hire him to train delivery folks! 🙂