As hot weather looms nearer, this cooler day was much appreciated!
5 things I was thankful for on this lovely, cooler, windy day!
- Cheese curds – When we visit an area farmer’s market during our annual summer trip, one thing we always make sure to purchase is a bag of fresh cheese curds. Mmmm!
- Waves – Waves, even on a lake, are both beautiful and fascinating. Wind, even though we can’t see it, holds tremendous power!
- Smooth rocks – I love how water smooths rocks beautifully, making perfect skipping stones.
- Skipping stones over lake waves – This was something we had never experienced before!
- Cooler break in the heat – I always appreciate it when what is generally the hottest time of year has a little alteration from normal. I like being able to appreciate a bit of nature, when heat so frequently keeps me penned inside.