Today’s 5 Thankful things:
- Last night’s sunset – There is something to be said for watching a sunset over a beautiful lake. And to be able to watch this with a temperature that isn’t too hot – incredibly lovely!
- Watching the sunset with my dear husband – even more treasured!
- A silly-looking wheelchair with giant balloon tires - …that allow me to roll across the sand and get to the water. Aahhhh.
- A wonderful husband who rolls the lumbering balloon tire chair to the shore – … where we watch the waves together.
- Boardwalks – It is so nice to have a sturdy, non-shifting “sidewalk” near the shore. These aren’t needed so much in our county of clay soil, but these paths create a dependable walking path with a picturesque view.